Francis J. Niehaus, JD, CFP®
Fran graduated from the University of Notre Dame and Salmon P. Chase Law School. He has been a financial advisor since 1987 and has been a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional since 1991. Fran also owns Niehaus Law Office, LLC, as well as Niehaus Tax Services, LLC.
Fran and his wife, Peg, have three daughters and four grandchildren.
Salmon P. Chase College of Law, 1978
University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana, 1973, Bachelor of Arts
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional – 1991
Fran has given numerous presentations in the community regarding estate planning, taxes, and investments, including:
- Are You Ready to Retire? Pre-Retirement Financial Considerations
- Wills & Estate Planning
- Tax Ramifications in Estate and Financial Planning
- Income Tax Planning
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Financial Planning Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Fran has held many volunteer positions at his church and in the community.
- He served as the President of the Bellarmine Chapel conference of the Saint Vincent de Paul Society for four years, and continues to volunteer his time for the organization.
- Fran has also been involved for many years with Franciscans Network, a locally-based Franciscan human rights organization.
- FINRA Series 6 - 1987
- Accident & Health, Life, Variable Insurance – 1988
- FINRA Series 7 – 1988
- FINRA Series 63 – 1992
>> Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck